Monday, December 28, 2009

words from a wonderful woman " Meganne" who helped me a lot

dear kellie..................


how wonderful to hear your words of Love...............your hearts are so big and i feel the Love that remington brought to you both..............wow, what a way to cherish him........by creating that blog, that bouquet of memories ...........sharing them with all of us.............letting us love him also...............

my heart feels remington and is filled............ayla, my girl is with him also..............and it brings tears to my eyes...............

i'm thankful that her passing allowed me to help you...................

you are now helping many others.................

blessings to you and kristian.................and Love,

meganne

i wanted to post this on your blog, but i'm not that skilled............please post it for me.......thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment